maven-users mailing list archives

From Alejandro Goñi <alea...@gmail.com>
Subject Using two wagon deploys, continue a release even if one of them fails
Date Thu, 10 Sep 2015 19:08:39 GMT
In my project, I release an artifact to a local Artifactory using
wagon-webdav, and upload the artifact to a FTP server using wagon-ftp. If
the upload fails, the entire release fails. I need a success release, even
if the upload fail, but if the fail is in the release to Artifactory, then
is ok that the entire release fail.

I'm not sure how can I achieve this. In the issue posted to
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WAGON-445 Dan sugest me to add an
option in the maven-deploy-plugin, but I'm not sure if any option enable me
to configure my project to fail with an error in the publish to
Artifactory, but not fail with an error in the upload to FTP.

Thanks