maven-users mailing list archives

From Cristiano GaviĆ£o <cvgav...@gmail.com>
Subject Anyone knows any doc, article, tutorial about aggregator mojo development?
Date Fri, 18 Sep 2015 18:27:54 GMT
Hi,

I'm looking for any information that would help me to develop an aggregator
mojo.

I've started to play with this code:

    List<MavenProject> projects = getSession().getProjects();
    for (MavenProject mavenProject : projects) {
         Plugin plugin = mavenProject
                .getPlugin("MyPlugin");
        Xpp3Dom config = pl.getConfiguration();
    }

But I was not able to find a way to get the runtime values of the plugin.

Btw, I've created a question here [1] about that, but had no audience yet.
if anyone can help I would appreciate.

many thanks,

Cristiano

[1] http://stackoverflow.com/q/32613096/416104