maven-users mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: R question (with context)
Date Sun, 13 Sep 2015 12:28:13 GMT
context:
when i attempt to compile PhoneGap app from
 https://github.com/phonegap/phonegap i see:

Maven-plugin/phonegap-android/src/main/java/com/phonegap/DroidGap.java:
[910,44] package android.R does not exist
but when I look for the generated file I am able to see R.java at /target/generated-sources/r/com/phonegap/R.java

find . -name "R.*"
./target/generated-sources/r/com/phonegap/R.java

is hard coded package of android in PhoneGap incorrect?
or should I just mv R.java /android ?

Nota Bene: here are contents of R.java:

package com.phonegap;

public final class R {