maven-users mailing list archives

From Bernd Eckenfels <e...@zusammenkunft.net>
Subject Re: maven.config file and variable substitution
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2015 17:50:22 GMT
Hello,

While having the basedir variable in the .config file might be good I think thats a pretty
confusing usecase. I wonder if Maven by default should merge in .mvn/settings.xml? (Observing
SKIPRC)

Gruß
Bernd

> Am 15.09.2015 um 14:26 schrieb Jason van Zyl <jason@takari.io>:
>
> There is currently no variable interpolation accepted as this is all handled in the shell
scripts. What you’re asking for is reasonable so I ask you create an issue in JIRA with
your use case. I think it’s a good one.