maven-users mailing list archives

From "Magnanao, Hector" <hector.magna...@sap.com>
Subject maven jar versus ant jar
Date Tue, 01 Sep 2015 20:29:41 GMT
I was finally able to build my snapshot jar using maven after going thru all the missing dependencies.
 But what I noticed is that the maven jar is much larger than my ant jar.  Can anybody tell
me why this is so ?  Should they be different in sizes after  converting the build to maven
? what should I be looking for causes of differences  ?

Hector Magnanao Jr.
SCM Analyst

Fieldglass, Inc.
O: (331) 702-6142
M: (773) 474-3051
Hector.magnanao@sap.com
www.fieldglass.com

Fieldglass is now part of SAP

This email contains confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, do not
read, distribute or reproduce this transmission (including any attachments). If you have received
this email in error, please notify the sender by email reply.