maven-users mailing list archives

From Karl Heinz Marbaise <khmarba...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Upgrading to 3.3.3
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2015 15:31:15 GMT
Hi,

if you call via Ant script? Why? Special requirement ?
Are you on Windows or Linux ?

Do you call the "mvn.bat" or "mvn.cmd" file ? Do you call the file from
the distribution ?

Apart from that the property is intended to find the root folder of a
multi module build where the ".mvn" folder can be located...

See Release notes for more details on it...

http://blog.soebes.de/blog/2015/03/17/apache-maven-3-dot-3-1-features/

Maven-Ant-Task has not been updated for Maven 3.3.X as far as i know...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise