maven-users mailing list archives

From Tobias Hochgürtel <tobias.hochguer...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: maven jar versus ant jar
Date Tue, 01 Sep 2015 20:35:01 GMT
You can unpack the jar files to see what they include. This should help
you to find out what they makes fat or slimmer as the other one.

HTH
Tobias

Am 01.09.2015 um 22:29 schrieb Magnanao, Hector:
> I was finally able to build my snapshot jar using maven after going thru all the missing
dependencies.  But what I noticed is that the maven jar is much larger than my ant jar.  Can
anybody tell me why this is so ?  Should they be different in sizes after  converting the
build to maven ? what should I be looking for causes of differences  ?

> Hector Magnanao Jr.
> SCM Analyst
>
> Fieldglass, Inc.
> O: (331) 702-6142
> M: (773) 474-3051
> Hector.magnanao@sap.com
> www.fieldglass.com
>
> Fieldglass is now part of SAP
>
> This email contains confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient,
do not read, distribute or reproduce this transmission (including any attachments). If you
have received this email in error, please notify the sender by email reply.

--
Tobias Hochgürtel

Tobias Hochgürtel
Alt-Stralau 15