maven-users mailing list archives

From George Karabotsos <kara...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Creating local repository
Date Fri, 04 Sep 2015 15:21:23 GMT
Hi Gail,

The problem is that the VM is not controlled by my organization--they
are controlled by a third party.  As such, they are not even within our
intranet.

I do have access to the master VM which has access to the internet to
allow me to set it up.   So what you and Michael mention, to get all
artifacts first, then use the -o flag from offilne VMs, should do the
trick.

Thank you so much!

Cheers,
George