maven-users mailing list archives

From Brice Vandeputte <bvandeputte....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem Executing A Mavan Built Program
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2015 14:00:26 GMT
Michael,
 another way is to render your jar file "executable" by adding mainClass
entry to your jar manifest file

 then you will be able to launch your application using

   java -jar yours.jar

 have a look at
https://maven.apache.org/shared/maven-archiver/examples/classpath.html#Make
 -- setup a maven jar build plugin into your pom
 -- configure main class four your generated archive
 regards