maven-users mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Using build-helper-maven-plugin in bundle projects causing problems with <buildNumber> in -SNAPSHOT builds
Date Fri, 28 Aug 2015 13:45:38 GMT

From: Robert.Blackard@pjm.com
To: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: RE: Using build-helper-maven-plugin in bundle projects causing problems with <buildNumber>
in -SNAPSHOT builds
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 17:20:13 +0000

It was pointed out to me that the sample projects I uploaded were version 0.0.1 rather than
0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.  My apologies about that.  I have continued to experiment and I thought I
sent the version before I
 stripped the -SNAPSHOT tab out.

Attached is a version of the project with version 0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.  It also rearranges the
parent structure ever so slightly.