maven-users mailing list archives

From "Mark Derricutt" <m...@talios.com>
Subject Re: [EXTERNAL] Use 2 pom.xml files with different names
Date Mon, 10 Aug 2015 20:31:45 GMT
On 11 Aug 2015, at 3:25, Alex Ditu wrote:

> No, but is irrelevant, because the search on the install phase is purely
> based on the name pom.xml (it dosent take into account the -f option, or
> the pom's content). later I will look into the sources for a better
> understanding.

So the root cause here is that the maven-install-plugin ( and possibly, the maven-deploy-plugin
) need someway of knowing to use this alternate pom.xml instead of the normal one.

Is that configurable at all? At a long shot, can use of the build-helper-plugin "replace"
the pom.xml artifact in the build?

--
Mark Derricutt
http://www.theoryinpractice.net