maven-users mailing list archives

From Quentin Caillard <quentin.caill...@ariadnext.com>
Subject Re: how do i fix this error
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2015 21:25:20 GMT
Hi,

you must configure the maven compiler plugin for java 7. It's java 5 by
default.

--
*Quentin CAILLARD*
*Software Engineering*

*AriadNEXT SAS*
80 av des Buttes de Coësmes
35700 RENNES - FRANCE
http://www.ariadnext.com

--

Ce message et toutes les pièces jointes sont confidentiels et établis à
l'intention exclusive de son ou ses destinataires. Si vous avez reçu ce

This message and any attachments are confidential and intended for the
named addressee(s) only. If you have received this message in error, please
notify immediately the sender, then delete the message. Any unauthorized
modification, edition, use or dissemination is prohibited. The sender shall
not be liable for this message if it has been modified, altered, falsified,
infected by a virus or even edited or disseminated without authorization.