maven-users mailing list archives

From "Magnanao, Hector" <hector.magna...@sap.com>
Subject build error on strutsel
Date Fri, 24 Jul 2015 17:11:22 GMT
How do I resolve this package error ?  I can't find it in the maven repository.

ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.1:compile (default-compile)
on project foundation: Compilation failure: Compilation failure:
ERROR] /C:/Foundation/foundation/src/main/java/com/mycompany/app/web/taglib/struts/html/FormTagEl.java:[64,40]
package org.apache.strutsel.taglib.utils does not exist
ERROR] /C:/Foundation/foundation/src/main/java/com/mycompany/app/web/taglib/struts/bean/MessageTagEl.java:[72,40]
package org.apache.strutsel.taglib.utils does not exist

Hector Magnanao Jr.
SCM Analyst

Fieldglass, Inc.
O: (331) 702-6142
M: (773) 474-3051
Hector.magnanao@sap.com
www.fieldglass.com

Fieldglass is now part of SAP

This email contains confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, do not
read, distribute or reproduce this transmission (including any attachments). If you have received
this email in error, please notify the sender by email reply.