maven-users mailing list archives

From Dan Tran <dant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Skill set to maintain a enterprise build system using Maven
Date Mon, 01 Jun 2015 00:10:41 GMT
For my case, I am very fortunate to involve with the the product from early
day (a year ba ck) and Maven is embraced to the max where plugins are
developed to solve every build use case in a full dev/qa/releng integration
pipeline. The developments are multi-sites and  heavily depending Maven
Central like repository cluster and Maven release plugin.

The odd thing to me is it is hard to find Java talent with a passion for
build/ci with Maven, and it is also  hard to switch perl/python devops into
java to maintain Maven build.  am I wrong here?

Thanks

-Dan