maven-users mailing list archives

From Peter Hansson <peterhansson...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Javadoc plugin - centralized branding
Date Fri, 05 Jun 2015 14:38:59 GMT

Apologies. It seems I didn't look into the docs as much as I should have. The trick is to
use the maven-javadoc-plugin resourceArtifacts parameter.

I've documented a recipe for how an organization may centralize its Javadoc branding in this
answer on SO:http://stackoverflow.com/a/30668813/1504556

     On Friday, May 29, 2015 6:35 AM, Peter Hansson <peterhansson_se@yahoo.com.INVALID>