maven-users mailing list archives: May 2015

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Martin Gainty Kepler m2eclipse plugin? Fri, 01 May, 14:10
Pascal Rapicault Re: Kepler m2eclipse plugin? Fri, 01 May, 14:25
Martin Gainty RE: Kepler m2eclipse plugin? Fri, 01 May, 15:29
Hervé Boutemy Re: about the bug Sun, 03 May, 05:23
Hervé BOUTEMY Jsch issue with Java 7 and Kerberos enabled ssh servers (was Re: about the bug) Sun, 03 May, 07:50
Bruce Albrecht Junking paths when unpacking or overlaying Tue, 05 May, 01:20
Arnaud Héritier Re: Color logging in Maven 3.3.3 Tue, 05 May, 22:19
Mirko Friedenhagen maven-release-plugin: syntax of connectionUrl with git? Thu, 07 May, 07:18
Dan Tran Re: maven-release-plugin: syntax of connectionUrl with git? Thu, 07 May, 07:29
Mirko Friedenhagen Re: maven-release-plugin: syntax of connectionUrl with git? Thu, 07 May, 18:02
Ron Wheeler Possibly obsolete page in docs Fri, 08 May, 03:45
Ron Wheeler dependency plug-in docs wrong or misleading. Fri, 08 May, 03:56
Karl Heinz Marbaise [ANN] Apache Maven Fluido Skin Version 1.4 Released Fri, 08 May, 06:11
Jason van Zyl Re: Possibly obsolete page in docs Fri, 08 May, 11:19
Johannes Ernst Roll-up of maven project into new project Fri, 08 May, 11:21
Stephen Connolly Re: Jsch issue with Java 7 and Kerberos enabled ssh servers (was Re: about the bug) Fri, 08 May, 12:37
Rick R Can not understand why maven is ALWAYS choosing a 3rd repo BEFORE my nexus one? Fri, 08 May, 18:39
Ron Wheeler Re: Can not understand why maven is ALWAYS choosing a 3rd repo BEFORE my nexus one? Fri, 08 May, 19:03
Curtis Rueden Re: dependency plug-in docs wrong or misleading. Fri, 08 May, 19:12
Rick R Re: Can not understand why maven is ALWAYS choosing a 3rd repo BEFORE my nexus one? Fri, 08 May, 19:40
Ron Wheeler Re: Can not understand why maven is ALWAYS choosing a 3rd repo BEFORE my nexus one? Fri, 08 May, 20:02
Rick R Re: Can not understand why maven is ALWAYS choosing a 3rd repo BEFORE my nexus one? Fri, 08 May, 20:08
Karl Heinz Marbaise Re: Possibly obsolete page in docs Fri, 08 May, 21:04
rcbandit Cannot compile bundle with maven-assembly-plugin version 2.5.4 Sat, 09 May, 13:19
Johannes Ernst [WARNING] Configuration options: 'appendAssemblyId' is set to false, and 'classifier' is missing. Sun, 10 May, 00:03
Aitor Iturriondobeitia move configurations file Sun, 10 May, 07:28
James Green Re: [ANN] Apache Maven 3.3.3 Release Mon, 11 May, 07:58
Kristian Rosenvold Re: [ANN] Apache Maven 3.3.3 Release Mon, 11 May, 07:59
Stephen Connolly Re: [ANN] Apache Maven 3.3.3 Release Mon, 11 May, 08:05
Richard Catlin How to run jar dependent on maven repo jars? How to extract dependent jars into folder to include in classpath? Mon, 11 May, 19:46
Mark Eggers Re: How to run jar dependent on maven repo jars? How to extract dependent jars into folder to include in classpath? Mon, 11 May, 20:08
Anders Hammar Re: How to run jar dependent on maven repo jars? How to extract dependent jars into folder to include in classpath? Mon, 11 May, 20:19
Christopher Surprise DEPENDENCIES file from a maven plugin Mon, 11 May, 21:35
Manfred Moser Android Maven Plugin 4.2.1 released Tue, 12 May, 04:32
Karl Heinz Marbaise Re: Surprise DEPENDENCIES file from a maven plugin Tue, 12 May, 05:38
Christopher Re: Surprise DEPENDENCIES file from a maven plugin Tue, 12 May, 15:04
Christopher Re: Surprise DEPENDENCIES file from a maven plugin Tue, 12 May, 16:46
Johannes Ernst use of exec in multiple phases Wed, 13 May, 21:17
Manfred Moser Re: use of exec in multiple phases Wed, 13 May, 22:32
Christopher Re: use of exec in multiple phases Wed, 13 May, 23:15
Manfred Moser Re: use of exec in multiple phases Thu, 14 May, 02:47
Zk W dependency management with ant quick question Thu, 14 May, 03:00
Christopher Re: dependency management with ant quick question Thu, 14 May, 03:14
Justin Georgeson RE: [EXTERNAL] dependency management with ant quick question Thu, 14 May, 03:14
Zk W Re: dependency management with ant quick question Thu, 14 May, 03:24
Zk W Re: [EXTERNAL] dependency management with ant quick question Thu, 14 May, 03:25
Manfred Moser Re: [EXTERNAL] dependency management with ant quick question Thu, 14 May, 04:19
Dan Tran deployAtEnd really works? Thu, 14 May, 05:47
Bernd Eckenfels Re: deployAtEnd really works? Thu, 14 May, 05:56
Dan Tran Re: deployAtEnd really works? Thu, 14 May, 06:12
Cintia Del Rio Re: deployAtEnd really works? Thu, 14 May, 06:19
Dan Tran Re: deployAtEnd really works? Thu, 14 May, 06:48
Cintia Del Rio Re: deployAtEnd really works? Thu, 14 May, 07:01
domi Re: deployAtEnd really works? Thu, 14 May, 07:16
Karl Heinz Marbaise Re: deployAtEnd really works? Thu, 14 May, 08:21
Andrew.Mar...@sungard.com Problems building maven from source from behind a firewall: Unable to initialize POM dependencies.xml Thu, 14 May, 08:23
Karl Heinz Marbaise Re: Problems building maven from source from behind a firewall: Unable to initialize POM dependencies.xml Thu, 14 May, 08:36
Andrew.Mar...@sungard.com RE: Problems building maven from source from behind a firewall: Unable to initialize POM dependencies.xml Thu, 14 May, 08:44
Karl Heinz Marbaise Re: Problems building maven from source from behind a firewall: Unable to initialize POM dependencies.xml Thu, 14 May, 09:40
Robert Scholte Re: deployAtEnd really works? Thu, 14 May, 10:08
Justin Georgeson RE: [EXTERNAL] dependency management with ant quick question Thu, 14 May, 13:46
Johannes Schneider (Very basic) Command line completion for Fish-Shell Thu, 14 May, 14:04
Dan Tran Re: deployAtEnd really works? Thu, 14 May, 16:25
Curtis Rueden Re: (Very basic) Command line completion for Fish-Shell Thu, 14 May, 16:45
Stephen Connolly Re: Problems building maven from source from behind a firewall: Unable to initialize POM dependencies.xml Thu, 14 May, 18:16
Kevin Burton Maven assembly pulls in FAR more dependencies than shown by dependency:test ? Thu, 14 May, 20:40
Kevin Burton Maven assembly pulls in FAR more dependencies than shown by dependency:test ? Thu, 14 May, 20:43
Kevin Burton Re: Maven assembly pulls in FAR more dependencies than shown by dependency:test ? Thu, 14 May, 20:51
Kevin Burton Re: Maven assembly pulls in FAR more dependencies than shown by dependency:test ? Thu, 14 May, 21:22
Maven User How to properly use a custom maven archetype Thu, 14 May, 23:43
Karl Heinz Marbaise Re: Maven assembly pulls in FAR more dependencies than shown by dependency:test ? Fri, 15 May, 00:09
Manfred Moser Re: How to properly use a custom maven archetype Fri, 15 May, 03:23
Kevin Burton Re: Maven assembly pulls in FAR more dependencies than shown by dependency:test ? Fri, 15 May, 17:18
Mirko Friedenhagen Hooking into maven-release-plugin:prepare Fri, 15 May, 20:23
Aitor Iturriondobeitia create one unique directroy for my project with the timestamp format. Please help me Sat, 16 May, 14:50
Ron Wheeler Re: create one unique directroy for my project with the timestamp format. Please help me Sat, 16 May, 15:36
Aitor Iturriondobeitia Re: create one unique directroy for my project with the timestamp format. Please help me Sat, 16 May, 15:56
Karl Heinz Marbaise Re: create one unique directroy for my project with the timestamp format. Please help me Sat, 16 May, 16:49
Aitor Iturriondobeitia Re: create one unique directroy for my project with the timestamp format. Please help me Sat, 16 May, 18:29
Dan Tran Re: create one unique directroy for my project with the timestamp format. Please help me Sat, 16 May, 22:37
Sander Verhagen Skipping tests Mon, 18 May, 08:24
Thomas Broyer Re: Skipping tests Mon, 18 May, 08:33
Zk W DependencyManagement task in ant ? Mon, 18 May, 22:32
Anders Hammar Re: DependencyManagement task in ant ? Tue, 19 May, 06:37
Aitor Iturriondobeitia copy file renaming to WEB-INF Tue, 19 May, 18:56
Greg Trasuk Re: copy file renaming to WEB-INF Tue, 19 May, 20:03
alina dima Maven rpm plugin - set target OS with version Wed, 20 May, 07:42
Thomas Scheffler Changes Plugin and JIRA release name Wed, 20 May, 09:17
Dan Tran Re: Maven rpm plugin - set target OS with version Wed, 20 May, 15:01
Zk W 409 Error Code with deploy-file Thu, 21 May, 03:55
Olivier Lamy Re: 409 Error Code with deploy-file Thu, 21 May, 03:59
Zk W Re: 409 Error Code with deploy-file Thu, 21 May, 06:05
Olivier Lamy Re: 409 Error Code with deploy-file Thu, 21 May, 06:12
Bernd Eckenfels Re: Maven - Using one bundle and its dependencies in another Fri, 22 May, 00:05
Dan Tran How do you manage your settings.xml for enterprise build?? Fri, 22 May, 04:31
Dan Tran Better way to inject SecurityDispatcher for Maven 3 Fri, 22 May, 04:34
domi Re: How do you manage your settings.xml for enterprise build?? Fri, 22 May, 06:02
Thomas Broyer Re: How do you manage your settings.xml for enterprise build?? Fri, 22 May, 06:32
Dan Tran Re: How do you manage your settings.xml for enterprise build?? Fri, 22 May, 07:07
Anders Hammar Re: How do you manage your settings.xml for enterprise build?? Fri, 22 May, 07:28
Message list1 · 2 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Apr 201924
Mar 201931
Feb 201956