maven-users mailing list archives

From Dan Tran <dant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: deployAtEnd really works?
Date Thu, 14 May 2015 06:12:52 GMT
Hi Bernd ,

I dont configure or execute any maven-deploy-plugin at my top level parent
pom.

The only thing that I have which may not be very conventional:

all of my modules are conditional activated by profile looking for existing
existing pom

    <profile>
      <id>enable-compX</id>
      <activation>
        <file>
          <exists>components/compX/pom.xml</exists>
        </file>
      </activation>
      <modules>
        <module>components/compX</module>