maven-users mailing list archives

From Dan Tran <dant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: create one unique directroy for my project with the timestamp format. Please help me
Date Sat, 16 May 2015 22:37:10 GMT
@Aitor,

Looks like you want to assemble a bunch of artifact into a directory with
root directory has a timestamp format

1. Create a Maven project  with its src/main/runtime has the static contents

      pom.xml
        src/main/runtime
                     app1
                        configuration1.properties
                     app2
                        configuration.properties

2. In your pom.xml

    - use maven-antrun-plugin to generate the timestamp and mkdir with that
name under your ${project.build.directory}/staging
    - use maven-antrun-plugin to copy the static content over
    - use maven-dependency-plugin:copy to copy each specific dependency to
your staging directory to your desire location

3. Finally use maven-assembly-plugin to zip up your staging

Hope this helps

-Dan