maven-users mailing list archives

From Dan Tran <dant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: deployAtEnd really works?
Date Thu, 14 May 2015 16:25:34 GMT
I hit the same usecase discussed at your blog, and have to orchestrate
maven to activate all modules at release time ( maven -B release:prepare
release:perform -Dmy-release  together with additional profile activation
at release plugin configuration.

For the currently setup, it will not go thru release plugin, it is a way
for me to create a single maven build by combine a bunch of independent
component sources thru Perforce mapping

-D