maven-users mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: dependency management with ant quick question
Date Thu, 14 May 2015 03:14:10 GMT
One maven plugin which might help is the
https://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-antrun-plugin/ , which allows
you to execute ant tasks within maven. I've seen some projects do this
to "mavenize" an ant project a bit (though, usually they end up
transitioning completely... eventually).

Another option is to have a small maven project inside your project
which has all your dependencies, and which executes the
copy-dependencies goal of the maven-dependency-plugin to copy all your
dependencies to a specified directory
(https://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-dependency-plugin/copy-dependencies-mojo.html)
to make them available for ant.

--