maven-users mailing list archives

From Aitor Iturriondobeitia <laudio.i...@gmail.com>
Subject create one unique directroy for my project with the timestamp format. Please help me
Date Sat, 16 May 2015 14:50:19 GMT
Hello

i am trying, during several days, to buids my proyects, copy my
configurations... to one directory
thsi directory must be unique and the name must to have the timestap format
(yyyyMMdd-HH.mm.ss)
i cannot, i am unable to get it. can you help me please?
i have the next project structure.
i must to set one directory, into the parent (proyect parent1) into one
variable ant this variable must to have the timestap value into
yyyyMMdd-HH.mm.ss format

if into the project parent2, project parent 3, project parent n i write the
directory using the varaible value alway change it to the compilation time.
how can i load one unique value for this timestap into one property for
usint into all projects?

thanks

*proyect parent1
 |--project parent2