maven-users mailing list archives

From Aitor Iturriondobeitia <laudio.i...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: create one unique directroy for my project with the timestamp format. Please help me
Date Sat, 16 May 2015 18:29:19 GMT
hello

i must to generate the ears, conf files, and jboss modules into these
structure because It is the structure that have forced me to generate.
his structure is essential only for management issues . my projects have a
maven structure but need to copy the artifacts ( ears , jboss modules ,
configuration files ) in the structure , hanging from a directory with a
date of generation
20150516-17.22.12
|-----ears
       |----ear1.ear
   |----ear2.ear
   |----earn.ear
|-----Configuration
|---app1
|----configuration1.properties
|---app2
|----configuration2.properties
|--jboss-modules
  |--module1.jar
  |--module2.jar
  |--modulen.jar

I have to copy the files to that structure

Can you help me please?