maven-users mailing list archives

From Zk W <mpc8...@gmail.com>
Subject dependency management with ant quick question
Date Thu, 14 May 2015 03:00:08 GMT
Hi All

We are new to Maven and we are an ant shop.
We like to use Maven's dependency management feature, not ivy.

1- Can we just use Maven's dependency management feature to work with our
ant build script ?

2- Since .m2 is the default folder for all the jars, do we use ant copy
task to copy jars from .m2 folder to different project folders to compile
properly ?

3. Are there examples out there that use ant for build purpose in
conjunction with maven's dependency management ?

Thank you.