maven-users mailing list archives

From Karl Heinz Marbaise <khmarba...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: create one unique directroy for my project with the timestamp format. Please help me
Date Sat, 16 May 2015 16:49:46 GMT
Hi,

based on Ron's questions you seemed to be not answering his questions...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise
On 5/16/15 5:56 PM, Aitor Iturriondobeitia wrote:
> hello
> thanks for your answer
> my pourpose is :
> 1.- create one dir, for example: 20150516-17.22.12
> 2.- into this directory create for each maven project the artifact, this is:
> when i comple the 5 ears to copy to thar dir (20150516-17.22.12)
> copy the configuration to that dir

This does not explain why are you trying to do such a thing? Do you want
to deploy this to an application server ? Or what is the purpose?

The intention of this structure is unknown nor the idea?