maven-users mailing list archives

From Ron Wheeler <rwhee...@artifact-software.com>
Subject Re: Can not understand why maven is ALWAYS choosing a 3rd repo BEFORE my nexus one?
Date Fri, 08 May 2015 20:02:57 GMT
Is it possible that Maven is having the same trouble as Nexus and can
not get into the repo and just moves on to the next one since it has no
idea about which dependency is going to be found in the repo and maybe
the next one will work better and get it everything that it needs.

It would not make sense to wait forever on a repo that will not talk to
Maven.

Can you download the artifact manually and add it to your repo and move on.

Ron

>>> https://maven.zkoss.org/repo/zk/ee): Connection to
>>> https://maven.zkoss.org