maven-users mailing list archives

From Sander Verhagen <san...@sanderverhagen.net>
Subject Skipping tests
Date Mon, 18 May 2015 08:24:24 GMT
Hi group,

When test execution is being skipped, I would also like to skip some other plugin execution
as well. As it happens, I can pass that other plugin's configuration a "skip" parameter. Now,
skipping test execution can be achieved in two ways: using skipTests and using maven.test.skip.
That makes me feel as if my other plugin can either be configured as like:

<skip>${skipTests}</skip>

Or:

<skip>${maven.test.skip}</skip>

But what I'd need is something like this:

<skip>${skipTests} || ${maven.test.skip}</skip>

But the latter I just made up... how to do this?

Thanks, Sander.

Sander Verhagen
[  sander@sanderverhagen.net<mailto:sander@sanderverhagen.net>  ]