maven-users mailing list archives

From Sander Verhagen <san...@sanderverhagen.net>
Subject RE: Adding comments to dependencies in POM
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2015 19:12:54 GMT
I agree that RDF might be a little on the heavy side.
You might put some thought, though, into how you imagine IDEs to render this. Should they
be able to render whatever a URL points to -- instead of just showing the URL? If so, should
they be able to distinguish a URL from an actual comment description (that may or may not
include a URL)? How should it do that then, some URLs we still might want to show as a URL?
Et cetera?

Sander Verhagen
[  sander@sanderverhagen.net  ]

NOTICE: my e-mail address has changed. You may still e-mail me at Verhagen@Sander.com but