maven-users mailing list archives

From Lin Ma <lin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: orders of plug-in
Date Sat, 04 Apr 2015 23:52:55 GMT
Hi Karl,

I am testing below plug-in, for example, I tried put it as the first/last
element of "<plugins>", and the same results,

<plugin>
    <version>2.5</version>
    <executions>
        <execution>
            <id>copy-dependencies</id>
            <phase>package</phase>
            <goals>
                <goal>copy-dependencies</goal>
            </goals>
            <configuration>
                <outputDirectory>${project.basedir}/../lib/</outputDirectory>
                <overWriteReleases>false</overWriteReleases>
                <overWriteSnapshots>false</overWriteSnapshots>
                <overWriteIfNewer>true</overWriteIfNewer>
                <useSubDirectoryPerScope>true</useSubDirectoryPerScope>
            </configuration>
        </execution>
        <execution>
            <id>copy-sources</id>
            <phase>package</phase>
            <goals>
                <goal>copy-dependencies</goal>
            </goals>
            <configuration>

<outputDirectory>${project.basedir}/../lib/source</outputDirectory>
                <overWriteReleases>false</overWriteReleases>
                <overWriteSnapshots>false</overWriteSnapshots>
                <overWriteIfNewer>true</overWriteIfNewer>
                <useSubDirectoryPerScope>true</useSubDirectoryPerScope>
                <classifier>sources</classifier>
            </configuration>
        </execution>

    </executions>