maven-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Kriegisch <Alexan...@Kriegisch.name>
Subject Re: Computing the maven dependency graph at runtime for unit tests?
Date Tue, 07 Apr 2015 04:13:51 GMT
I forgot to mention that keeping this check in a unit test is probably not very reliable anyway
if you have good developers in your team. A good developer refactors test code along with
the production code. ;-)
--
Alexander Kriegisch

> Am 07.04.2015 um 06:08 schrieb Alexander Kriegisch <Alexander@Kriegisch.name>:
>
> Quick and dirty? Keep a SHA-1 checksum of the pom in your unit test and compute it. You
can also grep the dependencies section and normalise whitespace first. This would not be stable
against change of order or refactoring using properties for version numbers etc., but you
wanted something easy. ;-)