maven-users mailing list archives

From Steve Cohen <sco...@javactivity.org>
Subject What is all this junk?
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2015 16:36:51 GMT
I finally got around to making the warnings about slf4j static logger
disappear from my Eclipse builds and now I get this, instead with every
build step Maven executes?

-----[explicit
bindings]-------------------------------------------------------

0. ProviderInstanceBinding{key=Key[type=com.google.inject.Injector,
annotation=[none]], source=[unknown source], scope=Scopes.NO_SCOPE,
provider=Provider<Injector>}

1. ProviderInstanceBinding{key=Key[type=java.util.logging.Logger,
annotation=[none]], source=[unknown source], scope=Scopes.NO_SCOPE,
provider=Provider<Logger>}

2. ProviderInstanceBinding{key=Key[type=org.slf4j.Logger,
annotation=[none]], source=[unknown source], scope=Scopes.NO_SCOPE,
provider=Provider<org.slf4j.Logger>}

3. InstanceBinding{key=Key[type=com.google.inject.Stage,
annotation=[none]], source=[unknown source], instance=DEVELOPMENT}

4. InstanceBinding{key=Key[type=org.codehaus.plexus.context.Context,
annotation=[none]],
source=org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer$ContainerModule.configure(DefaultPlexusContainer.java:800),

instance={plexus=org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer@3b8b49}}

111.
InstanceBinding{key=Key[type=org.sonatype.guice.plexus.config.PlexusBeanConverter,
annotation=[none]],
source=org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer$DefaultsModule.configure(DefaultPlexusContainer.java:836),

instance=org.sonatype.guice.plexus.converters.PlexusXmlBeanConverter@1581593}

What is all this junk and how do I make it disappear?