maven-users mailing list archives

From Hervé Boutemy <hbout...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [IMPORTANT NOTICE] Jira migration from Codehaus to Apache on April 4th
Date Fri, 03 Apr 2015 06:17:37 GMT
The migration will start in 12h: every Jira project at Codehaus to be migrated
to ASF will be marked read-only

Remember to check your Jira account email settings both at Codehaus and ASF if
you want to be sure of the result at ASF.
And everything is tracked at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-9116

-The Apache Maven team