maven-users mailing list archives: March 2015

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Philipp Kraus write developers & contributors into Jar Sun, 01 Mar, 11:41
Ron Wheeler Re: write developers & contributors into Jar Sun, 01 Mar, 19:21
Baptiste Mathus Re: write developers & contributors into Jar Sun, 01 Mar, 19:50
Bruce Albrecht Do I need to write a plugin for this? Sun, 01 Mar, 21:18
Benson Margulies Re: Do I need to write a plugin for this? Mon, 02 Mar, 02:42
Manfred Moser Re: write developers & contributors into Jar Mon, 02 Mar, 04:25
Curtis Rueden Re: write developers & contributors into Jar Mon, 02 Mar, 04:39
Bruce Albrecht Re: Do I need to write a plugin for this? Mon, 02 Mar, 06:24
Anders Hammar Re: Do I need to write a plugin for this? Mon, 02 Mar, 06:30
Greg Trasuk Re: Do I need to write a plugin for this? Mon, 02 Mar, 07:47
Anders Hammar Re: Do I need to write a plugin for this? Mon, 02 Mar, 07:56
Olivier Lamy [ANN] Apache Archiva 2.2.0 Released Mon, 02 Mar, 10:45
Stephane Nicoll [ANN] Animal Sniffer 1.14 Released Mon, 02 Mar, 14:47
Dennis Lundberg [ANN] Cobertura Maven Plugin 2.7 Released Mon, 02 Mar, 16:47
Manfred Moser Re: Do I need to write a plugin for this? Mon, 02 Mar, 17:13
Robert Metzger Re: Build fat jar transitively excluding some dependencies Mon, 02 Mar, 18:22
Preston, Dale TFS or NuGet repository for Maven Mon, 02 Mar, 19:03
Karl Heinz Marbaise Re: TFS or NuGet repository for Maven Mon, 02 Mar, 19:06
Preston, Dale RE: Re: TFS or NuGet repository for Maven Mon, 02 Mar, 19:57
Kevin Burton Determining the directory of test/resources from multi-modules? Mon, 02 Mar, 20:37
Baptiste Mathus Re: Determining the directory of test/resources from multi-modules? Tue, 03 Mar, 04:13
Dan Tran Injecting Settings to plexus component Tue, 03 Mar, 04:18
Manfred Moser Re: TFS or NuGet repository for Maven Tue, 03 Mar, 05:43
Ron Wheeler Re: TFS or NuGet repository for Maven Tue, 03 Mar, 06:55
Robert Scholte Re: Injecting Settings to plexus component Tue, 03 Mar, 18:28
Dan Tran Re: Injecting Settings to plexus component Tue, 03 Mar, 18:34
Preston, Dale RE: Re: TFS or NuGet repository for Maven Tue, 03 Mar, 19:36
Moore, Kent RE: Re: TFS or NuGet repository for Maven Tue, 03 Mar, 20:08
Jason van Zyl Re: Injecting Settings to plexus component Tue, 03 Mar, 20:27
Dan Tran Re: Injecting Settings to plexus component Tue, 03 Mar, 23:30
Karl Heinz Marbaise [ANN] Apache Maven Stage Plugin Version 1.0 Released Wed, 04 Mar, 18:08
Pascal Rapicault Build extension not found when specifying different local repository Fri, 06 Mar, 23:53
Jeff MAURY Re: Build extension not found when specifying different local repository Sat, 07 Mar, 07:44
Pascal Rapicault Re: Build extension not found when specifying different local repository Sat, 07 Mar, 13:58
Jeff MAURY Re: Build extension not found when specifying different local repository Sat, 07 Mar, 17:04
Kevin Burton Disabling surefire error printing to console? Sun, 08 Mar, 19:22
Baptiste Mathus Re: Disabling surefire error printing to console? Mon, 09 Mar, 06:08
Kevin Burton Re: Disabling surefire error printing to console? Mon, 09 Mar, 07:01
Martin Gainty RE: Disabling surefire error printing to console? Mon, 09 Mar, 12:44
Krishnamurthy Nagarajan Does doxia site renderer have any feature to pick up and include artifacts from a pre-defined source folder/directory into output html? Mon, 09 Mar, 14:17
Hervé BOUTEMY Re: Does doxia site renderer have any feature to pick up and include artifacts from a pre-defined source folder/directory into output html? Mon, 09 Mar, 22:53
Karl Heinz Marbaise [ANN] Apache Maven Patch Plugin Version 1.2 Released Tue, 10 Mar, 10:18
Karl Heinz Marbaise [ANN] Apache Maven Jar Plugin Version 2.6 Released Tue, 10 Mar, 10:37
D C Why would maven download a pom and not a jar? Tue, 10 Mar, 14:22
D C What does my application actually require? Tue, 10 Mar, 14:33
Ron Wheeler Re: Why would maven download a pom and not a jar? Tue, 10 Mar, 14:41
Ron Wheeler Re: What does my application actually require? Tue, 10 Mar, 14:46
Jörg Schaible Re: What does my application actually require? Tue, 10 Mar, 14:54
Adrien Rivard Re: What does my application actually require? Tue, 10 Mar, 15:02
Charles Chan Help with warning: 'Failed to getClass for org.apache.maven.plugin.source.SourceJarMojo' Tue, 10 Mar, 15:31
Karl Heinz Marbaise Re: Help with warning: 'Failed to getClass for org.apache.maven.plugin.source.SourceJarMojo' Tue, 10 Mar, 15:43
richard_senior Maven phase that runs before dependency resolution Tue, 10 Mar, 16:03
Krishnamurthy Nagarajan Re: Does doxia site renderer have any feature to pick up and include artifacts from a pre-defined source folder/directory into output html? Tue, 10 Mar, 16:08
Karl Heinz Marbaise Re: Maven phase that runs before dependency resolution Tue, 10 Mar, 16:37
Martin Gütlein Cannot run integration tests in maven archetype project with failsave Tue, 10 Mar, 18:59
Charles Chan Re: Help with warning: 'Failed to getClass for org.apache.maven.plugin.source.SourceJarMojo' Tue, 10 Mar, 23:48
Baptiste Mathus Re: Why would maven download a pom and not a jar? Wed, 11 Mar, 05:51
Cintia Del Rio Re: Why would maven download a pom and not a jar? Wed, 11 Mar, 05:59
Baptiste Mathus Re: Help with warning: 'Failed to getClass for org.apache.maven.plugin.source.SourceJarMojo' Wed, 11 Mar, 06:00
Baptiste Mathus Re: Why would maven download a pom and not a jar? Wed, 11 Mar, 06:02
Cintia Del Rio Re: Why would maven download a pom and not a jar? Wed, 11 Mar, 06:06
Baptiste Mathus Re: Why would maven download a pom and not a jar? Wed, 11 Mar, 06:19
Karl Heinz Marbaise Re: Help with warning: 'Failed to getClass for org.apache.maven.plugin.source.SourceJarMojo' Wed, 11 Mar, 08:32
Karl Heinz Marbaise Re: Maven phase that runs before dependency resolution Wed, 11 Mar, 08:46
Alexander Kriegisch Re: Help with warning: 'Failed to getClass for org.apache.maven.plugin.source.SourceJarMojo' Wed, 11 Mar, 10:19
Karl Heinz Marbaise Re: Help with warning: 'Failed to getClass for org.apache.maven.plugin.source.SourceJarMojo' Wed, 11 Mar, 10:27
Dan Re: Why would maven download a pom and not a jar? Wed, 11 Mar, 15:22
Manfred Moser Re: Why would maven download a pom and not a jar? Wed, 11 Mar, 15:33
Ron Wheeler Re: Why would maven download a pom and not a jar? Wed, 11 Mar, 15:40
Manfred Moser Re: Maven phase that runs before dependency resolution Wed, 11 Mar, 15:43
Curtis Rueden Re: Why would maven download a pom and not a jar? Wed, 11 Mar, 15:49
Ron Wheeler Re: Why would maven download a pom and not a jar? Wed, 11 Mar, 15:57
Charles Chan Re: Help with warning: 'Failed to getClass for org.apache.maven.plugin.source.SourceJarMojo' Wed, 11 Mar, 16:19
Francois MAROT Re: What does my application actually require? Wed, 11 Mar, 21:46
Pop Qvarnström Property substitution in /project/name? Thu, 12 Mar, 13:19
Krishnamurthy Nagarajan Re: Does doxia site renderer have any feature to pick up and include artifacts from a pre-defined source folder/directory into output html? Thu, 12 Mar, 14:49
Mark Derricutt Re: Help with warning: 'Failed to getClass for org.apache.maven.plugin.source.SourceJarMojo' Thu, 12 Mar, 21:09
Kevin Burton Do people actually use markdown or should I abandon it and migrate to xdocs? Thu, 12 Mar, 21:11
Manfred Moser Re: Do people actually use markdown or should I abandon it and migrate to xdocs? Thu, 12 Mar, 21:58
Martin Gainty <artifact>asc</artifactId> missing ? Thu, 12 Mar, 22:07
Hervé BOUTEMY Re: Does doxia site renderer have any feature to pick up and include artifacts from a pre-defined source folder/directory into output html? Thu, 12 Mar, 22:12
Curtis Rueden Re: <artifact>asc</artifactId> missing ? Thu, 12 Mar, 22:24
Manfred Moser Re: <artifact>asc</artifactId> missing ? Thu, 12 Mar, 22:38
Martin Gainty RE: <artifact>asc</artifactId> missing ? Thu, 12 Mar, 23:57
Kevin Burton Re: Do people actually use markdown or should I abandon it and migrate to xdocs? Fri, 13 Mar, 00:35
Barrie Treloar Re: Do people actually use markdown or should I abandon it and migrate to xdocs? Fri, 13 Mar, 00:44
Stephen Connolly Re: Do people actually use markdown or should I abandon it and migrate to xdocs? Fri, 13 Mar, 00:53
Marcos Zolnowski What is going on with maven-javadoc-plugin? Fri, 13 Mar, 01:38
Baptiste Mathus Re: What is going on with maven-javadoc-plugin? Fri, 13 Mar, 05:53
Karl Heinz Marbaise Re: What is going on with maven-javadoc-plugin? Fri, 13 Mar, 07:14
Hervé BOUTEMY Re: Do people actually use markdown or should I abandon it and migrate to xdocs? Fri, 13 Mar, 07:52
Martin Gütlein Re: Cannot run integration tests in maven archetype project with failsave Fri, 13 Mar, 07:54
Hervé BOUTEMY Re: Cannot run integration tests in maven archetype project with failsave Fri, 13 Mar, 08:00
Martin Gütlein Re: Cannot run integration tests in maven archetype project with failsave Fri, 13 Mar, 08:18
Sandra Parsick Re: Cannot run integration tests in maven archetype project with failsave Fri, 13 Mar, 08:34
Martin Gütlein Re: Cannot run integration tests in maven archetype project with failsave Fri, 13 Mar, 08:48
Martin Gainty RE: <artifact>asc</artifactId> missing ? Fri, 13 Mar, 11:57
Benson Margulies [ANN] Apache Maven Archetype 2.3 Released Fri, 13 Mar, 12:52
Curtis Rueden Re: <artifact>asc</artifactId> missing ? Fri, 13 Mar, 15:10
Marcos Zolnowski Re: What is going on with maven-javadoc-plugin? Fri, 13 Mar, 17:39
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Apr 201924
Mar 201931
Feb 201956