maven-users mailing list archives: March 2015

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Hervé BOUTEMY Re: Does doxia site renderer have any feature to pick up and include artifacts from a pre-defined source folder/directory into output html? Mon, 09 Mar, 22:53
Hervé BOUTEMY Re: Does doxia site renderer have any feature to pick up and include artifacts from a pre-defined source folder/directory into output html? Thu, 12 Mar, 22:12
Hervé BOUTEMY Re: Do people actually use markdown or should I abandon it and migrate to xdocs? Fri, 13 Mar, 07:52
Hervé BOUTEMY Re: Cannot run integration tests in maven archetype project with failsave Fri, 13 Mar, 08:00
Hervé BOUTEMY Re: AW: How to configure maven-dependency-plugin's encoding used for unpack? Tue, 17 Mar, 07:35
Hervé BOUTEMY Re: Property substitution in /project/name? Sat, 21 Mar, 18:39
Hervé BOUTEMY Re: Using site even if build fails Sat, 28 Mar, 09:51
Hervé BOUTEMY Re: [IMPORTANT NOTICE] Jira migration from Codehaus to Apache on April 4th Tue, 31 Mar, 21:24
Hervé Boutemy [IMPORTANT NOTICE] Jira migration from Codehaus to Apache on April 4th Wed, 25 Mar, 02:44
Cristiano Gavião Injection using Sisu doubt Mon, 16 Mar, 18:09
Jörg Schaible Re: What does my application actually require? Tue, 10 Mar, 14:54
Jörg Schaible Re: Maven does not find existing artifacts in local repository because it looks in central where they are not? Thu, 26 Mar, 12:48
Martin Gütlein Cannot run integration tests in maven archetype project with failsave Tue, 10 Mar, 18:59
Martin Gütlein Re: Cannot run integration tests in maven archetype project with failsave Fri, 13 Mar, 07:54
Martin Gütlein Re: Cannot run integration tests in maven archetype project with failsave Fri, 13 Mar, 08:18
Martin Gütlein Re: Cannot run integration tests in maven archetype project with failsave Fri, 13 Mar, 08:48
Arnaud Héritier Re: Documentation (wrongly?) says Maven 3.3.1 runs with Java 1.6 Thu, 19 Mar, 10:01
Arnaud Héritier Re: Documentation (wrongly?) says Maven 3.3.1 runs with Java 1.6 Thu, 19 Mar, 10:39
Arnaud Héritier Re: Maven and pre-emptive authentication Tue, 31 Mar, 09:30
Cristiano Gavião Re: Injection using Sisu doubt Tue, 17 Mar, 01:10
Cristiano Gavião Re: Injection using Sisu doubt Tue, 17 Mar, 17:04
Pop Qvarnström Property substitution in /project/name? Thu, 12 Mar, 13:19
Pop Qvarnström Re: Property substitution in /project/name? Tue, 17 Mar, 10:31
Pop Qvarnström Re: Property substitution in /project/name? Sat, 21 Mar, 15:01
Björn Raupach Re: Documentation (wrongly?) says Maven 3.3.1 runs with Java 1.6 Thu, 19 Mar, 10:23
Adrien Rivard Re: What does my application actually require? Tue, 10 Mar, 15:02
Adrien Rivard Re: How to configure maven-dependency-plugin's encoding used for unpack? Mon, 16 Mar, 12:05
Alexander Kriegisch Re: Help with warning: 'Failed to getClass for org.apache.maven.plugin.source.SourceJarMojo' Wed, 11 Mar, 10:19
Anders Hammar Re: Do I need to write a plugin for this? Mon, 02 Mar, 06:30
Anders Hammar Re: Do I need to write a plugin for this? Mon, 02 Mar, 07:56
Anders Hammar Re: Documentation (wrongly?) says Maven 3.3.1 runs with Java 1.6 Wed, 18 Mar, 13:48
Anders Hammar Re: Documentation (wrongly?) says Maven 3.3.1 runs with Java 1.6 Thu, 19 Mar, 09:05
Anders Hammar Re: Proper way to have my Mojo instrument both main and test classes Fri, 27 Mar, 07:59
Andreas Gudian Re: How to configure maven-dependency-plugin's encoding used for unpack? Tue, 17 Mar, 19:19
Andreas Gudian Re: How to run multiple rounds of integration tests in one build Sun, 29 Mar, 10:53
Anton Tanasenko Re: Maven Goes to Mars Sun, 29 Mar, 12:44
Antonio Petrelli Re: how to find group/artifactId for org.apache.http.client.methods.HttpPost Mon, 16 Mar, 09:41
Arend v. Reinersdorff Documentation (wrongly?) says Maven 3.3.1 runs with Java 1.6 Wed, 18 Mar, 08:33
Arend v. Reinersdorff Re: Documentation (wrongly?) says Maven 3.3.1 runs with Java 1.6 Thu, 19 Mar, 07:52
Baptiste Mathus Re: write developers & contributors into Jar Sun, 01 Mar, 19:50
Baptiste Mathus Re: Determining the directory of test/resources from multi-modules? Tue, 03 Mar, 04:13
Baptiste Mathus Re: Disabling surefire error printing to console? Mon, 09 Mar, 06:08
Baptiste Mathus Re: Why would maven download a pom and not a jar? Wed, 11 Mar, 05:51
Baptiste Mathus Re: Help with warning: 'Failed to getClass for org.apache.maven.plugin.source.SourceJarMojo' Wed, 11 Mar, 06:00
Baptiste Mathus Re: Why would maven download a pom and not a jar? Wed, 11 Mar, 06:02
Baptiste Mathus Re: Why would maven download a pom and not a jar? Wed, 11 Mar, 06:19
Baptiste Mathus Re: What is going on with maven-javadoc-plugin? Fri, 13 Mar, 05:53
Baptiste Mathus Re: How to configure maven-dependency-plugin's encoding used for unpack? Tue, 17 Mar, 05:39
Barrie Treloar Re: Do people actually use markdown or should I abandon it and migrate to xdocs? Fri, 13 Mar, 00:44
Barrie Treloar Re: Do people actually use markdown or should I abandon it and migrate to xdocs? Sat, 14 Mar, 04:06
Benson Margulies Re: Do I need to write a plugin for this? Mon, 02 Mar, 02:42
Benson Margulies [ANN] Apache Maven Archetype 2.3 Released Fri, 13 Mar, 12:52
Bernd Re: "mvn clean package" requests access rights for local Nexus repository Wed, 18 Mar, 13:27
Bernd Eckenfels Re: java import package and maven dependencies Tue, 24 Mar, 23:38
Bernd Eckenfels Re: java import package and maven dependencies Wed, 25 Mar, 12:05
Bruce Albrecht Do I need to write a plugin for this? Sun, 01 Mar, 21:18
Bruce Albrecht Re: Do I need to write a plugin for this? Mon, 02 Mar, 06:24
Charles Chan Help with warning: 'Failed to getClass for org.apache.maven.plugin.source.SourceJarMojo' Tue, 10 Mar, 15:31
Charles Chan Re: Help with warning: 'Failed to getClass for org.apache.maven.plugin.source.SourceJarMojo' Tue, 10 Mar, 23:48
Charles Chan Re: Help with warning: 'Failed to getClass for org.apache.maven.plugin.source.SourceJarMojo' Wed, 11 Mar, 16:19
Christian Eugster Maven does not find existing artifacts in local repository because it looks in central where they are not? Wed, 25 Mar, 17:34
Christian Eugster Integration Test: Dependency problem Fri, 27 Mar, 08:04
Christian Eugster Re: Integration Test: Dependency problem Fri, 27 Mar, 16:35
Christian Eugster Re: Integration Test: Dependency problem Fri, 27 Mar, 16:41
Christian Eugster Re: Integration Test: Dependency problem Fri, 27 Mar, 16:59
Christian Eugster Re: Integration Test: Dependency problem Fri, 27 Mar, 17:19
Christopher Re: Aggregating Javadocs in an assembly Fri, 20 Mar, 16:58
Christopher Re: Aggregating Javadocs in an assembly Fri, 20 Mar, 19:15
Christopher Re: Aggregating Javadocs in an assembly Thu, 26 Mar, 16:36
Cintia Del Rio Re: Why would maven download a pom and not a jar? Wed, 11 Mar, 05:59
Cintia Del Rio Re: Why would maven download a pom and not a jar? Wed, 11 Mar, 06:06
Curtis Rueden Re: write developers & contributors into Jar Mon, 02 Mar, 04:39
Curtis Rueden Re: Why would maven download a pom and not a jar? Wed, 11 Mar, 15:49
Curtis Rueden Re: <artifact>asc</artifactId> missing ? Thu, 12 Mar, 22:24
Curtis Rueden Re: <artifact>asc</artifactId> missing ? Fri, 13 Mar, 15:10
Curtis Rueden Re: Plugin dependency resolution from plugin pom? Thu, 26 Mar, 15:26
D C Why would maven download a pom and not a jar? Tue, 10 Mar, 14:22
D C What does my application actually require? Tue, 10 Mar, 14:33
Dan Re: Why would maven download a pom and not a jar? Wed, 11 Mar, 15:22
Dan Tran Injecting Settings to plexus component Tue, 03 Mar, 04:18
Dan Tran Re: Injecting Settings to plexus component Tue, 03 Mar, 18:34
Dan Tran Re: Injecting Settings to plexus component Tue, 03 Mar, 23:30
David Hoffer Errors performing release to Nexus Mon, 23 Mar, 17:01
David Hoffer Re: Errors performing release to Nexus Mon, 23 Mar, 17:22
Dennis Lundberg [ANN] Cobertura Maven Plugin 2.7 Released Mon, 02 Mar, 16:47
Dennis Lundberg [ANN] Apache Maven Checkstyle Plugin 2.15 Released Fri, 20 Mar, 15:54
Dennis Lundberg [ANN] Exec Maven Plugin 1.4.0 Released Thu, 26 Mar, 17:25
Dirk Olmes Re: how to find group/artifactId for org.apache.http.client.methods.HttpPost Mon, 16 Mar, 09:47
Dishant Anand Re: how to find group/artifactId for org.apache.http.client.methods.HttpPost Mon, 16 Mar, 09:43
Federico Bertola Custom plugin modifying effective pom problem Wed, 25 Mar, 01:36
Francois MAROT Re: What does my application actually require? Wed, 11 Mar, 21:46
Gary Kennedy Plugin dependency resolution from plugin pom? Mon, 23 Mar, 22:41
Gary Kennedy Re: Plugin dependency resolution from plugin pom? Tue, 31 Mar, 22:01
Gary Kennedy Re: Plugin dependency resolution from plugin pom? Tue, 31 Mar, 22:10
Gordon Cody Re: Maven and pre-emptive authentication Mon, 30 Mar, 12:31
Greg Trasuk Re: Do I need to write a plugin for this? Mon, 02 Mar, 07:47
James Green Maven and pre-emptive authentication Mon, 30 Mar, 08:34
James Green Re: Maven and pre-emptive authentication Tue, 31 Mar, 07:57
James Green Re: Maven and pre-emptive authentication Tue, 31 Mar, 12:21
James Green Deploying to Nexus through haproxy does not work Tue, 31 Mar, 12:30
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Jun 201937
May 201991
Apr 201947