maven-users mailing list archives

From dan bress <danbr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Aggregating Javadocs in an assembly
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2015 18:51:39 GMT
Christopher,
   Thanks for the info.
   was your "docs" submodule, where the assembly lived?  How would you
bundle the javadocs created by the parent?

   What I am trying to do is capture all the build related
documentation(javadoc, asciidoc, and some other build generated
documentation artifacts) and put that in a directory structure so that I
can put it on our website.  This is why I am aggregating all the javadoc in
one place.  I'm open to other ideas if you have them.

Dan