maven-users mailing list archives

From Dishant Anand <dishant.an...@techblue.co.uk>
Subject Re: Fwd: Unable to create Maven Project using command Prompt
Date Sun, 22 Feb 2015 14:36:11 GMT
Hi Vipul,

Can you please check your network connections.? If this is not the case
you might be behind a proxy and In order to sort that try adding
following part into the settings.xml
This file settings.xml is generally present under your .m2 folder under
your user home directory.

If one is not present then you can add the settings.xml file alongside
your repository folder inside .m2

*<proxies>
         <proxy>
             <active>true</active>
             <protocol>http</protocol>
             <host>proxy-host</host>
             <port>proxy-port</port>
         </proxy>
</proxies>

*In case you are not behind a proxy , but your settings.xml contains
this element . Please remove it
*
*Please let me know if you have any other queries.

Regards,
Dishant anand