maven-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Scholte" <rfscho...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Creating a jar and a war from a war project
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2014 10:18:14 GMT
Re-reading your request...

bq. Jar
	- This should contain all the class files and dependencies of war
project. However dependencies should be copied under lib folder of this
jar and should not be in unpacked form.

I hope you are aware that this conflicts with the jar-specs. The classes
inside the lib/*.jars won't end up on the classpath, which makes this jar
useless.
I'd strongly advice you not to solve it as you described.

thanks,
Robert