maven-users mailing list archives

From Yaron Goldstein <yarongoldstei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: First copy one file, befo re anything
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2014 15:58:15 GMT
Hi.
Use the ant plugin. Here's an example:

<build>

<plugin>

<executions>

          <execution>

<phase>validate</phase>

<goals>

<goal>run</goal>

</goals>

<configuration>

<tasks>

<delete file="src/main/resources/config.properties" />

<copy file="src/main/resources/gold/config.properties"

tofile="src/main/resources/config.properties" />

<delete file="src/main/resources/TestData.properties" />

<copy file="srcץץץץץ

Thanks,

Yaron
בתאריך 5 בדצמ' 2014 17:13, "Aitor Iturriondobeitia" <laudio.info@gmail.com>