maven-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Connolly <stephen.alan.conno...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Run-off for mascot's name
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2014 10:52:14 GMT
This is a run-off vote to select the top two options for our new mascot's
name.

The entries with the highest number of votes will be selected for the final
round. If there is only one entry with the highest number of votes then the
entries with the second highest number of votes will also be included in
the final round.

The vote will be open for 72 hours.

The entries are as follows:

A. Abraham
B. Boo
C. Darth Mowl
D. Jacob
E. Kaboom
F. Moses
G. Rap
H. Shotgun
K. The Maven Owl
L. Ty

It is not clear whether all of the above suggestions were completely
serious, but I have included them anyway for this first round.

Please respond with at most your top three in order of preference. I may
not use second or third preferences if we get a sufficient number of votes,
but in the case of a small poll the additional preferences will help.

In the event of repeated votes from an individual, only the last cast vote
as determined by me will count.

Any other discussion should happen in a separate thread.

Thanks

-Stephen