maven-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Connolly <stephen.alan.conno...@gmail.com>
Subject [RESULT] [VOTE] Run-off for mascot's name
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2014 10:36:14 GMT
On the basis of any preference expressed:

H: has 12 preferences expressed
K: has 10 preferences expressed
B: has 6 preferences expressed

I declare the winners of the run-off to be H and K (i.e. "Shotgun" and "The
Maven Owl")

I will now start a vote thread to decide the overall winner

(And hopefully fend off Kristian and any attempts to run a stalking horse
3rd candidate of "Shotgun, the Maven Owl" ;-) )

-Stephen