maven-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Connolly <stephen.alan.conno...@gmail.com>
Subject [RESULT] [VOTE] Change project logo and adopt owl as mascot
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2014 15:53:22 GMT
Vote threads:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/maven-users/201411.mbox/%3CCA%2BnPnMw%2Bn6KLx2Zg0R-d2_iWCyVYfKVYfGEzk7XGt08fU%3D0tMg%40mail.gmail.com%3E

and

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/maven-dev/201411.mbox/%3CCA+nPnMw+n6KLx2Zg0R-d2_iWCyVYfKVYfGEzk7XGt08fU=0tMg@mail.gmail.com%3E

Results:

+1: Stephen Connolly (pmc), Arnaud HĂ©ritier (pmc), James Green, Thorsten
Heit, Raphael Ackermann, Dominik Bartholdi (committer), Maxim Solodovnik,
Andreas Gudian (committer), Paul Benedict, Alexandre Bretet, Mark Struberg
(pmc), Dan Rollo, Kristian Rosenvold (pmc), Karl Heinz Marbaise (pmc), Tony
Jewell, Emilio Lopez, Hilton Wichwski Silva, Daniel Kulp (pmc), Anders
Hammar (committer), Mirko Friedenhagen (committer), Olivier Lamy (pmc),
Stephane Nicoll (pmc), David Hoffer, Dennis Lundberg (pmc), Baptiste
Mathus, Hervé Boutemy (pmc), Eric Barboni
-1: Stephan Krull, Ralph Goers(pmc), Michale Osipov (committer)

Total poll: 30 votes
+1: 27 votes
-1: 3 votes

On the basis of a simple majority this proposal passes

Thank you everyone for contributing your opinion. The next thing is to
decide if we want to give our mascot a nickname and if so what would that
nickname be.

I will commit the artwork to source control later today.

-Stephen

P.S. if you voted and I mis-spelled your name or provided an incorrect
association with the project, please accept my sincere apologies.