maven-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Connolly <stephen.alan.conno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Run-off for mascot's name
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2014 10:28:37 GMT
At this point we have:

A with 2x1st pref, 1x2nd pref (or 3 any pref votes)
B with 5x1st pref, 1x2nd pref (or 6 any pref votes)
H with 10x1st pref, 2x2nd pref (or 12 any pref votes)
K with 4x1st pref, 5x2nd pref, 1x3rd pref (or 10 any pref votes)

The lowest by any measure is A, so I will eliminate A and proceed to
produce a count