maven-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Hulbert <ahulb...@ccri.com>
Subject Is there a way to force lightweight http client in settings.xml?
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2014 04:32:48 GMT
Hi,

I've been looking around for a way force usage of the http lightweight
client for Wagon using maven 3.2.3

I've tried a few options like this:
mvn -Dmaven.wagon.provider.http=lightweight

or the servers block:
    <servers>
     <server>
       <id>geomesa</id>
       <configuration>
<wagonProvider>org.apache.maven.wagon.providers.http.LightweightHttpWagon</wagonProvider>
       </configuration>
     </server>
   </servers>

But it seems the only way I can get it to actually work is by removing
the jar for the httpclient implementation from the lib folder.

Is there a programmatic way to do this in the settings.xml ?

FYI...the basic issue *appears* to be some TLS SNI issue...using openssl
s_client with the -servername option versus s_client without it fixes
the issues when I'm connecting to the repository.

Thanks!

Andrew Hulbert