maven-users mailing list archives

From Ron Wheeler <rwhee...@artifact-software.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Change project logo and adopt owl as mascot
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2014 17:01:06 GMT
Some nicknames
Boo - since we started with a muti-cultural theme "hibou" is French for
owl (Couche Tard is a chain that owns or operates 11,000 convenience
stores that has an owl as its symbolso we had better not mess with their
names)
Ty (short for Tyton)- the family name for barn owls is Tytonidae -
sounds like Titan (second order of divine beings noted for size and
strength but got overthrown by their own children - the Olymians)
Rap - the owl is a nocturnal raptor - "Maven Rapper"

Ron

--
Ron Wheeler
President