maven-users mailing list archives

From "Manfred Moser" <manf...@mosabuam.com>
Subject Re: [scala-debate] Emotional Support Group for Typesafe Maven Users
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2014 05:21:23 GMT
I sure hope things have changed with all the documentation and help we put into the central
landing website and the free staging training course and examples that cover staging to Nexus
(and therefore OSSRH and Central) with all sorts of tools.

http://central.sonatype.org/
http://books.sonatype.com/nexus-book/reference/staging.html
https://github.com/sonatype/nexus-book-examples
http://www.sonatype.org/nexus/members-only/video-gallery-2/free-training/