maven-users mailing list archives

From Barrie Treloar <baerr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Request for functionality in maven-assembly-plugin - ignoreProjectBuildFilters
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2014 10:01:33 GMT
On 13 October 2014 19:12, Tony Jewell <tony.jewell@cregganna.com> wrote:

> Thanks Barrie,
>
> Have now created login on Xicrles
>
> A 2.4.2 release would be really cool as we are currently blocked on this
> and I'd rather not use patched plugins in our build.

Somewhere on the internet is my notes for creating local patched releases
for this exact scenario, and allowing you to upgrade to the official one
when it comes out.
I'm at home at the moment and I can't find those notes!
They should be somewhere obvious - like on the Maven site, the wiki or in
the achives, but my google fu is failing me right now.
Damn, writing this email made me try harder.
Its here http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVENUSER/Patching+Maven+Plugins
but its really old and probably still ok, but just check before you use it.