maven-users mailing list archives

From James Green <>
Subject Is this sign-up process for real..?
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2014 10:17:10 GMT
On checking I'm told I'll need
an account at to file Maven issues
(which seemed a little odd given the parentage).

Even stranger the codehause signup page is powered by a project claiming to
bridge open source and business with a bloke wearing a bowler hat and
copyright of 2005. Now I'm slightly concerned I've hit a wrong link

This isn't the impression I was expecting to file an issue within JIRA for
Maven. Is it genuine and if so is it being improved upon? I was rather
assuming the account I have for filing pdfbox issues would be the same used
for Maven...