maven-users mailing list archives

From Grover Blue <grover.b...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: usage with Jenkins
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2014 19:37:00 GMT
I'd like to weigh in on this.  The maven-based job type is great for quick
or single-dimensional project, especially when you know the scope will not
change.  I tend to prefer freestyle because of flexibility.

In reality, the solution is to just have one project type with varied
initialization types.  I'm pretty sure that's happening in the backend, but
the details are hidden (needs confirmation).

BTW, in order to have artifacts listed one has to enable artifact
archiving, not publishing.

Everything works now (except for the job stalling on deployment to a
self-signed cert GF 4.1 installation.  :)

--
“If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of
their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks...will

"Government big enough to supply everything...is big enough to take
everything you have. The course of history shows that as a government
grows, liberty decreases" --- Thomas Jefferson

www.CampaignForLiberty.org