maven-users mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: AW: Releasing Maven Plugins
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2014 14:58:46 GMT
No I can't build with an empty local repo. I have to build the plugin first using the "minimal"
profile.
As i said in the other post, Maven gives up before starting to build.

You can have a look ... the project is publicly available. Unfortunately I didn't create it
... I took over development 2 Years ago. https://github.com/chrisdutz/flexmojos

Chris

Von: Karl Heinz Marbaise <khmarbaise@gmx.de>
Gesendet: Freitag, 12. September 2014 15:17
An: Maven Users List
Betreff: Re: AW: Releasing Maven Plugins

Hi Chris,

 > But if I create a plugin using the official maven-plugin archetype
the setup is almost the same so it can't be that off-track.

Which exactly have you used to do the setup...

Furhtermore i would separate build tools for the build itself from using
them...

Apart from that what Anders is saying it is working but on the other
hand you seemed to be having some problems so there must be problems in
your build...

Can you build on command line with a cleaned local repository without an
issue just by using:

mvn clean package ?