maven-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Scholte" <rfscho...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Maven javadoc selective submodules
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2014 11:50:23 GMT
When talking about a CI solution, I assumed that the javadoc generation is
not required as part of the build-lifecycle, but could be executed as a
separate step.
If that is a requirement, then a separate pom is not the preferred
solution, it'll make things much more complicated and you might be the
only one who understands it (once solved). Probably the clearest solution
is reordering your module structure, but I really wonder if it is worth it
just for javadoc...
And of course there's the solution where you take the sources from the
plugin and add the feature yourself.

I haven't had a look at dependencySourceIncludes/Excludes. Maybe JIRA[1]
has an answer. Search for "MDEP dependencySourceIncludes"

Robert

[1] http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MDEP