maven-users mailing list archives

From Justin Georgeson <JGeorge...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: Jococo report using Jenkins without the need to configure jacoco-maven-plugin? possible?
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2014 14:31:37 GMT
I believe you still need to configure jacoco-maven-plugin so that your tests are run with instrumentation,
but you don't need to do the reporting part with maven. Jenkins will read the .exec file that
Jacoco generates during test execution and publish reports from that.

and delete all copies of this message.